You are here


The Presbyterian Historical Society provides reference services in its extensive collections of published and archival material.

Contact the PHS staff with your reference question.

Find information on family history research at PHS.

Learn more about how to obtain copies of Mary Holmes College transcripts (and other school transcripts).

Learn how potential employers can submit a request for education verification for students of Mary Holmes College and several other schools.

Submit a request for biographical information on Presbyterian ministers and missionaries.

Need verification of your baptism, marriage, or membership? Go here for more information.