The Presbyterian Historical Society is pleased to award Heritage Preservation Grants to four PC(USA) congregations. The records to be preserved come from two former congregations of the PCUS, a 19th-century church west of the Mississippi, and a New Deal planned community in Appalachia. The winners are:
Fairfield Presbyterian Church (Sandy Lake, Pa.), organized in 1831.
Presbyterian Church (Floyd, Va.), organized in 1853.